22 March 2010

Casita en Abril Norte, Flight Info


I am so thankful! Based on the recommendation of the non-profit's founder and the generosity of my parents I will be staying in this little beauty while I am in Mexico. :) It's super close to the daycare, so I won't need to walk too far. Here is the address in case you want to "google" it or if you plan to send me snail mail (I think it costs ~80 cents from the U.S.):
28 de Abril Norte #65,
Colonia San Antonio,
San Miguel de Allende, GTO 37750
MEXICO
I also recently booked my flight! Turns out I'll be having 7+ hour layovers in Texas. Optimal time to people watch (i.e. ya gotta love the South)!
I'm so excited for June 18th! But I kind of have an entire Spring Quarter to complete until then.. :)

2 comments:

  1. April!! This is such a great blog! Thank you for letting us in on every thing that is going on. Praise God for His provision. I am soooo glad your apt. is so close to the daycare, it was something we were concerned about, you walking a long distance. The place is beautiful ... I can't believe you'll be in Mexico this summer! Wow and a 7 hour layover in Texas??? That's a lot of time to hang out and catch a southern drawl before going to your summer home! Appreciate you keeping us posted... please keep in touch!! Love you, Auntie Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting april!! the place you'll be staying looks adorable...it'll be nice to have a "refuge" to go back to after the hours you'll be putting in! though i'm sure you'll LOVE what you're going to do! i'm looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete