28 March 2010

A Peek Inside Casa de los Angeles


Sí, se puede from Casa de los Angeles on Vimeo.

This video shows a beautiful glimpse of Casa de los Angeles. They are doing incredible work down there! And I love that they involve the mothers to create a sense of community.

Don't the children look adorable??? :)

2 comments:

  1. this was a wonderful video! thanks for sharing with the rest of us. the children are absolutely adorable, i hope you come back with lots of pictures and fond memories. i'm so excited for you, april!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, Osita! I love this blog spot. Thank you for creating a vehicle where we will be able to follow you in your adventures at Casa de Los Angeles this summer. The more I am finding out about this place the more I like it and the more excited I am for you. The children are adorable and the director is impressive. I am still amazed that you found this treasure on your own -- what a find. Bueno!

    ReplyDelete